You are welcome to the web-site of company of Patent Attorneys INTELS-MDV S.R.L. We are glad to inform you about history of the creation of our company and about our services in the field of intellectual property protection as well as about our team of Patent Attorneys who are forward to assist you in obtaining the rights to intellectual property both in the territory of the Republic of Moldova and in any other country of the world.
History of the creation of our company.
In 1992 after the breakup of the Soviet Union and foundation of an independent state — the Republic of Moldova there was organized Patent Office of Moldova, namely State Agency on Industrial Property Protection. Thereafter the formation and development of a new market of legal services in the field of intellectual property rights have begun in the Republic of Moldova. In April 1993 during creation of a new system of intellectual property protection five persons were certificated as first Patent Attorneys of the Republic of Moldova. The company’s INTELS-MDV S.R.L. Director Mrs. Sofia Sokolova was among them.
During start years of work first Patent Attorneys have organized an association and jointly gained experience, overcame growth costs and difficulties of formation and development of a new legal framework in the field of intellectual property.
In 1997 the company of Patent Attorneys INTELS-MDV S.R.L. has separated and officially established by law and registered in the relevant government institutions. By that time we have established partnership relations with Russian and Ukraine colleagues as well as with some foreign companies. Over the last years we have improved our professional qualifications, gained experience in interaction with the State Agency on Intellectual Property, judicial bodies, Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova, National Agency for Protection of Competition and with many other state institutions dealing with intellectual property.
We have managed to create a team of Patent Attorneys who are able to settle matters of the intellectual property protection at high professional level.
Both Moldovan and foreign companies-manufacturers of alcoholic, pharmaceutical, perfumery, as well as of confectionery and other food products etc. are our clients.
Patent Attorneys of the firm INTELS MDV SRL.
The team of our firm consists of registered Patent Attorneys representing their clients’ interests before the State Agency on Intellectual Property and Judiciary of the Republic of Moldova, the Customs, the National Agency for the Protection of Competition and other government institutions referring to intellectual property.
The founder and Director of INTELS MDV SRL.
Patent Attorney of the Republic of Moldova (Reg. No. 5)
Higher technical education – Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute, mechanical and technological faculty. Work experience in the field of protection of intellectual property subjects is over 40 years. Mrs. Sokolova specializes in inventions in the field of mechanics and chemistry as well as in trademarks and industrial designs, represents the rightholders’ interests before the Customs of the Republic of Moldova regarding border protection of intellectual property.
Patent Attorney of the Republic of Moldova (Reg. No. 14)
Education – Kishinev Agrarian University, specialization – biology (animal and plant varieties); Free International University of Moldova – the faculty of law; specialization – international private law, intellectual property protection. Degree – Master of Laws, senior professor of private right chair of the faculty of law of Slavic University of the Republic of Moldova. Olga specializes in problems of intellectual property infringement, judicial protection, conflicts resolution, drafting and execution of agreements, copyright protection.
Patent Attorney of the Republic of Moldova (Reg. No. 72)
Education – Slavic University of the Republic of Moldova, specialization – accounting. Holds position of accountant, is responsible for financial and administrative matters. Deals with identical/similar trademark searches, filing, registration and renewal of trademarks and industrial designs in Moldova as well as in other countries.
Patent Attorney of the Republic of Moldova (Reg. No.73).
Education – Academy of Economics of the Republic of Moldova, faculty – marketing, specialization – trade, tourism and hotel industry, interpreter-translator. Subject matter of graduation thesis is “Role of trademarks in trade”. Deals with filing, registration and renewal of trademarks and industrial designs, as well as with preparing and filing of responses to refusals, oppositions and appeals regarding trademarks and translations
Paten Attorney of the Republic of Moldova (Reg. No.30).
Education – Kishinev State University of the Republic of Moldova., specialization -translator. Work experience in the field of protection of intellectual property subjects is over 30 years. Deals with international and national trademarks and translations.
In accordance with current laws of the Republic of Moldova concerning protection of intellectual property subjects, by-law normative documents and international conventions member of which Moldova is as well, Patent Attorneys provide a wide range of services related to intellectual property protection, in particular:
A. Consultancy services in respect of intellectual property protection.
1. Consultancy services in respect of intellectual property registration.
2. Consultancy services in respect of protection from unfair competition.
3. Consultancy services in respect of preparing license and assignment agreements and additional documents to them.
B. Obtaining intellectual property right.
1. Conducting informational searches regarding inventions, trademarks, industrial designs in respect of their protectability.
2. Preparing and filing to the Patent Office of Moldova (AGEPI) applications for registration of inventions, trademarks, appellations of origin, industrial designs, proceeding of the matters, correspondence between the Patent Office and applicant.
3. Filing of International applications.
4. Protection of copyright and neighboring rights concerning literature, music, choreography , audio-visual and computer programs and data base, as well as other copyrights and neighboring rights.
C. Keeping titles of protection in force, drawing up and registration of license and assignment agreements in respect of intellectual property, as well as copyright agreements.
1. Keeping titles of protection to inventions and industrial designs valid, trademarks renewal.
2. Drawing up and registration of license and assignment (partial or total) agreements, as well as copyright agreements.
3. Representation of client’s interests in negotiations connected with licensing or assignment
of intellectual property rights.
D. Protection of the intellectual property rights and suppression of unfair competition.
1. Representation of the Applicant’s interests in the State Agency on Intellectual Property, including representation in the Board of Appeals.
2. Representation of the Applicant’s interests in the National Agency for Protection of Competition.
3. Representation of the Applicant’s interests in the Customs Service of the Republic of
Moldova in the matters connected with illegal import/export of the goods.
4. Conducting cases and protection of intellectual property rights in the court.
ведение дел в случаях конфликтов объектов авторского и смежного с ним прав с объектами промышленной собственности